At our Council meeting last night, our Worthy Grand Knight, Michael Sullivan informed the Council that of our collective goal of having 200 folks attend the annual Dinner / Dance event, we are only at approximately 130 tickets sold.
Please remember that this event is our last fund raising activity this year, and as one of our organization’s founding principles is charity, please remember that the funds raised from this event are used to support various Catholic charity items such as the following things that our Council has done in the past:
- Working with the Boerne Council to raise funds for a sonogram machine that was donated to the Hill Country Pregnancy Center that we hope and pray will be used to stop young ladies from destroying the lives of an unborn child.
- Financially supporting seminarians that are studying to become priests and dedicating their lives to serve the Catholic Church and our Lord.
- Providing thousands of scholarship dollars to graduating high school seniors.
- Purchasing bibles for every ACTS retreat that is held at SEAS.
- Supporting our local St. Vincent de Paul society.
I could go on with a list of charitable examples of the good things that our Council is doing within our parish community, but as Knights, you know the things that we are doing.
So, several folks have asked, “How can I get my tickets to the event?”
You can buy them now by Clicking Here.
If you’d rather not purchase something over the internet, you can reach out to our WGK, Michael Sullivan, and via email at email@example.com or call him on his cell phone at 210-328-0286 and he will get them to you.
If you’ve already purchased your tickets, thank you in advance, but if not, we’d ask that you prayerfully consider purchasing yours soon so that we can make this fund raising event a success.