I want to first start by saying ‘Thank You’ for electing me as your Worthy Grand Knight, I’m looking forward to see all the good deeds we will accomplish as a council this fraternal year.
As you know, our annual Back to School barbecue is just around the corner. Please wear your K of C shirt to mass this weekend and support our efforts by purchasing your tickets. I ask that you help get the word out, and if possible stick around after mass to help sell tickets.
In addition, we all know it takes a small village to make things happen. We can surely use your help and ask that you please consider volunteering to help with one or more of the following…
- Pick up supplies Thursday August 8th
- Prepare food Friday evening August 9th
- Cook Friday evening
- Cook / prepare plates Saturday Morning
- Distribute plates Saturday to our corporate partners (Dominion car dealerships, Ken Batchelor Cadillac)
- Cook / prepare plates Sunday Morning -early afternoon
- Distribute plates Sunday
- Clean up duty on any of the 3 days
Please contact myself via email, text, or call…210-872-3035
Worthy Deputy Grand Knight Robert Gates 210-995-3741
Worthy Chancellor Chris Robinson 706-910-9422
I look forward to seeing you come out to support your council and our wonderful parish community.
Joe Valadez WGK