Glad to say our upcoming Council meeting is this Thursday, February 28th at 7:00pm in Seton Hall. We have many things to discuss so please make every effort to attend.
A few agenda items are:
- Replacing the vacancy left by Bill Witham as Trustee
- There will be several officer vacancy’s for the upcoming fraternal year, and if you are interested please let Joe Valadez know. We will be puting together a nominating committee.
- We have volunteered for a Friday in Lent after stations, and there is talk to fry fish.
- We are trying to schedule our 10th anniversary social.
- Most exciting of all, the District Master has announced a 4th degree Exemplification, May 11th at St. Pius X. We will be taking forms for those interested. This only comes around about once a year.
One note is that the Spanish Women’s ACTS send-off is that evening. They promised they would be gone by 6:30-6:45. Our plans are to still start at 7:00pm sharp. We may just have to wait outside or in the kitchen until the women are gone.
God Bless, WGK Michael Sullivan